Monday, June 27, 2011

A Little Bit Here and There

Happy Monday everyone!

Hope you all had a great weekend. Besides my power going out for many, many hours on Friday night (apparently I was not alone--strong storms put 59,000 people in GA in the dark) it was a pretty good weekend. Among some good food and pool time at Erik's parent's house I was also finally able to muster up some energy to get some things done around the house.

Among the routine weekend cleaning (kitchen, bathroom, laundry, etc), I finally hung some more pictures on the wall. So without further ado:

I found these 2 wall sconces at Goodwill and am very happy with
them in the boudoir.

I picked up this handmade piece of art at one of my favorite
stores in Newnan, GA called the Vintage Flea. It was definitely
a splurge but I loved it so much. There is a little saying on it
that may be hard to read that says: "A sparrow symbolizes
happiness and fulfillment." It's perfect with the cute little
houses in the corner.
 
My college diplomas--Bachelor's and Masters Degrees in the office.

I picked up this fun print at TJ Maxx on clearance for $8
and thought it would look nice in the guest room.
Here's a close-up.
 So there you go. More artwork on the walls and the house is feeling more and more like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment