Friday, May 13, 2011

Groupon Pulls Through for Me Again!

You know the saying "ask and ye shall receive"? Yesterday I posted about new exercises programs I've been trying lately using group coupons and specifically discussed my new found love for hot yoga. Today I open my e-mail and saw a Groupon for 10 yoga classes for $35 (a $110 value) at Red Hot Yoga here in Atlanta! I'm stoked because my monthly pass at Adrenaline just expired and I was going to miss the hot yoga classes (as you can see from the $110 price tag above they aren't really in the budget). Now I don't have to! God must be a follower of my blog--either that or is was just pure happenstance. It was probably the latter but who cares! 10 more hot yoga classes for me for cheap! I'm one happy camper! If you want to score this deal too click this link: http://www.groupon.com/atlanta/

No comments:

Post a Comment