Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Welcome Fall!

If you know me then you know that I live for this time of year. I love fall--especially the month of October. The weather is perfect, the leaves are beautiful, pumpkins are in season (which means pumpkin pies, breads, coffee...), and there is nothing better to come home to than a cup of hot cider. Oh and it is also the month of one of my favorite holidays--Halloween!

So in honor of my fav time of year here is what my house is looking like these days:



Mums, pansies, and pumpkins!


The Mantle
 

Love these retro Halloween greeting cards!



Couldn't pass up this cute little sign I found randomly at Barnes and Noble



The Dining Room--my pumpkin tea light centerpiece is from Home Goods


My cheap (but effective) candle decorations




Pumpkin candle and Haunted House luminary I scored from
Bath and Bodyworks last year







No comments:

Post a Comment